We Had a G.A.S. in 2020!
The First Ever Gratitude & Appreciation Summit Occurred on October 3, 2020
Over 12 Speakers Including Coaches, Teachers, Authors, Athletes, Entrepreneurs and Mentors.
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
- 13 Sponsors From Our Community
- Thank You For Sharing Our Message
- Much Gratitude For Your Continued Support
CO-Founders Jeanette & Kathy had a G.A.S.
- Raising The Level of Gratitude & Appreciation.
- Bringing The Human Connection Back Into People's Lives
- Guests From Canada And All Around The World Including: Belgium, United Kingdom & Hong Kong
- Giving Back To Local Charities
- 100% Engagement By All Guests!
The History of G.A.S.
Sep 2, 2018
Jeanette and Kathy Meet
Jan 15, 2019
Kathy gifted Jeanette “The Power of Human Connection” by Kody Bateman CEO of Greener Still.
By Kody Bateman, CFO & founder of SendOutCards and Founder of Greener Still
Apr 21, 2020
Birth of the Gratitude and Appreciation Summits International Idea as an event.
Jun 14, 2020
G.A.S. Launch - Preview show - participants from 5 different countries (Belgium, UK, Hong Kong, Canada and USA)
Jul 6, 2020
Planning begins for the World's First Gratitude and Appreciation Summit.
Oct 3, 2020
1st Annual G.A.S. - online (due to Covid19) - 100% participation for the entire 7 hour event.
Oct 16, 2020
Thankful Thursday Reflections started on Facebook.
Jan 28, 2021
Planning starts for our three 2021 events.
Apr 24, 2021
Spring into G.A.S. event - online (due to Covid19) - featuring 2 international speakers
Jun 5, 2021
ABC’s of GAS Workshop - Gratitude Journalling With Julie Boyer
Aug 21, 2021
ABC’s of GAS Workshop - Back to School Kindness With Randy McNeely
By Randall D. McNeely
Oct 1, 2021
2nd Annual G.A.S. Event on Oct 1-2, 2021